Visteon Corp. plans to lay off 950 white-collar workers in the U.S. as a result of the slowdown in automotive production. The job cuts represent about 12% of Visteon's U.S. salaried workforce and are part of a reorganization plan aimed at lowering overhead costs and improving customer service. Under the restructuring, Visteon now will have “customer teams” located in two regions: North America/Asia and Europe/South America. The company expects the new structure will provide a central point ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Layoffs Hit Visteon" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.