TURIN – Maserati SpA announces today that Martin Leach, former president of Ford of Europe Inc., will take over as CEO June 1. Luca Cordero di Montezemolo will continue as chairman of Ferrari SpA, which owns Maserati. Martin Leach Leach recently won a lawsuit against Ford Motor Co., which insisted he had quit to head up Fiat Auto SpA and that he adhere to a 2-year non-compete clause. (See related story: Speculation Over Possible Leach Appointment Stirs Rumor Mill) Also on June 1, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Leach Joins Maserati as CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.