Martin Leach, former president and CEO of Ford of Europe Inc., is suing Ford for $71 million (€60 million), alleging the company wrongly announced he had resigned in August and then prevented him from working for a competitor. Martin Leach Court documents contained in a federal lawsuit filed in Detroit Nov. 18 reportedly say Leach, 46, claims Ford was trying to “push him out” and later threatened to sue him and Fiat Auto SpA if he accepted the job of CEO offered to him by the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Leach Sues Ford Europe Over Loss of Top Fiat Job" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.