Billionaire Wilbur Ross inches closer to his vision of consolidating auto-interior plastics suppliers by reaching agreement to acquire Lear Corp.ās European interior systems business. The 20 Lear facilities will be folded into International Automotive Components Group LLC, which W.L. Ross & Co. LLC formed in October, along with Franklin Mutual Advisors LLC. IAC already has acquired the European facilities of bankrupt supplier Collins & Aikman Corp., as well as a majority interest ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lear Deal Closes Rossā European Acquisitions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.