Ex-Detroit Pistons basketball player Vinnie Johnson's company, Piston Automotive LLC, will link up with Lear Corp. in a joint venture that will sequence vehicle interior parts for General Motors Corp. The joint venture, named JL Automotive LLC, will be located at a new 146,000-sq.-ft. assembly plant in Highland Park, MI, and will sequence door panels, sun visors and headliners for vehicles built at GM facilities in Hamtramck and Lake Orion, MI. Lear says the facility potentially could ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lear, Piston Automotive in Minority JV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.