Speculation persists about a potential linkup between interiors megasupplier Lear Corp. and Ford Motor Co.'s partsmaking enterprise, Visteon Automotive Systems. A deal of such magnitude would create the world's largest supplier with $30 billion in sales, catapulting it beyond Delphi Automotive Systems' $28.5 billion sales. Visteon recently expanded its instrument panel capabilities with the acquisition of Plastic Omnium's automotive interiors business, while Lear gained electronics and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lear, Visteon Consider Blockbuster Merger" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642