BEIRUT – Luxury car dealers in Lebanon are anticipating a boost in vehicle demand following Syria's withdrawal from the country earlier in the year and the completion of Parliamentary elections June 19. The combined events are sparking confidence in a market that already sports one of the highest car ownership ratios in the world, they say. A London research group finds this key Middle East state has 732 cars for every 1,000 people, meaning approximately three out of four Lebanese own a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lebanon Luxury Car Market Poised for Growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.