Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. says a front-wheel-drive version of the Lexus RX 400h hybrid-electric vehicle will go on sale in late December at U.S. Lexus dealerships. Previously only available in an all-wheel drive configuration, the FWD RX 400h will begin at $44,660. Meanwhile, Toyota says it has dropped the price on the AWD RX 400h, on sale since April, by $2,350, or 4.9%. The vehicle now begins at $46,060, because a previously standard DVD navigation system with rear back-up ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lexus Debuts FWD RX 400h, Drops Price on AWD Model" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.