Toyota Motor Corp.’s Lexus luxury division issues its first credit card, the Lexus Pursuits Visa Card. Lexus aims for the card, which debuts in June, to reward existing Lexus owners and bring new customers into dealerships. Lexus Pursuits Visa also will offer one of the most generous rewards programs in the industry, Toyota says. “Like our vehicles, the Lexus Pursuits Visa Card will deliver the highest levels of quality, service and customer care, and help our owners and potential owners ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lexus to Issue Credit Card" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.