Toyota Motor Corp.'s luxury brand aims to top the New Zealand high-end sales segment thanks to an onslaught of new products and its successful track record in the world's prime luxury market. Toyota Motor Corp. New Zealand Ltd. Executive Director Alistair Davis says the ascension of the Lexus brand, which in 1991 launched in New Zealand, hinges on the success of two redesigned models – the new GS and IS sedans, which go on sale this year. He also points to a new design philosophy and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lexus Looks to Top New Zealand Market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.