Lexus has 6,000 orders for the new LS 430, which goes on sale Oct. 12 with no price increase: $54,005 to start, $68,500 loaded (not including $545 destination charge). Denny Clements, new Lexus group vice president, expects to sell 25,000 in the U.S. — 11,000 more than the number of LS 400s Lexus will sell this year. Target buyers are educated, married and male. Median age is expected to dip from 58 to 47-55, 55% of them current Lexus owners. Mr. Clements says the LS 430 (430 denotes the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lexus LS 430 Equipped to Revive Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.