DETROIT – Toyota Motor Corp.’s Lexus division lays plans to keep pace with competitors by offering all-wheel drive as an option across its entire lineup. The luxury marque will roll out AWD as it introduces its next generation of sedans, says Denny Clements, Lexus group vice president and general manager, who has been lobbying his Japanese company for such an option for years. The next-generation GS sedan will offer all-wheel drive. "All-wheel drive is a huge phenomenon, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lexus to Offer AWD Across Lineup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.