Toyota Motor Corp.’s Lexus luxury division is raising prices for some ’04 models. The LX 470 fullsize SUV will base at $64,175, an increase of $550, or 0.9%, over last year’s model. Lexus also raises prices on the GX 470 midsize SUV, which begins at $45,075, up 0.3%, or $150. The SC 430 hardtop convertible jumps $350 (0.6%) over ’03 pricing to $62,575. Stickers go unchanged from last year for the ’04 IS 300 compact sport sedans ($29,980) and SportCross ($31,350), the GS 430/300 high ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lexus Raises Prices on Some 04 Models" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.