The Lexus LS 430 for ’04 is treated to the biggest mid-cycle revamp in Lexus history – a move designed to boost the luxury flagship’s profile in the wake of increasingly steep competition. The Lexus brand, which dominated the market last year, has taken a beating from BMW AG, which this year is leapfrogging Lexus and Mercedes-Benz to become the No.1 luxury brand in the U.S. The new-for-’03 BMW 7-Series directly threatens the LS 430, which bowed in ’01. But the Lexus flagship also is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lexus Tweaks Flagship LS 430" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.