NEWPORT BEACH, CA – Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc.’s Lexus luxury brand is slicing 5,000 units from its initial annual sales target for its new HS 250h hybrid-electric sedan, as the market continues its downward spiral. U.S. light-vehicle sales fell 37.4% through April, according to Ward’s data. “We still think 30,000 (units) is viable, but our plan is to do 25,000,” Mark Templin, group vice president and general manager-Lexus, tells Ward’s here during a media preview for the HS. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lexus Tweaks HS Sales Goal, Preps IS-C Sales Launch" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.