SHENYANG — Liaoning province will become a major production base in China for light vehicles, large passenger vehicles and automotive engines by 2005 if the area's Tenth Five-Year Plan (2001-2005) proves true. Under the plan, Liaoning's automotive industry will have annual production of 150,000 motor vehicles, 150,000 farm vehicles and 300,000 automotive engines by 2005. The province's auto industry currently has annual production capabilities of 120,000 motor vehicles and 200,000 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Liaoning province aims to become major automotive, engine producer" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.