From the auto industry’s perspective, this economic typhoon isn’t over until consumers get serious about buying new vehicles and start visiting dealer showrooms. At that point, the debate can begin about whether the economy has hit rock bottom and whether better times are on the way. A Ward’s forecast derived from decades’ worth of sales data reveals a fascinating vision of life after the fall. Once the recession ends: Four of America’s top five auto makers will lose market share ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Life After The Fall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.