Light trucks will account for close to two-thirds of North American manufacturers’ light-vehicle production capacity in 2008, thanks mostly to changeovers to production of more cross/utility vehicles. In 2008, the production capacity outlook shows trucks will account for 63.2% of manufacturers’ annual straight-time capacity, up from 56.8% in 2004 and 57.7% this year.(See related data: Forecast North American Light Vehicle Production Capacity) Cars will continue to decline due to a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Light Trucks to Dominate North American Capacity by 2008" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642