FRANKFURT – Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd. celebrates its 50th anniversary as an automobile manufacturer with the world premier here of the Subaru Legacy 3.0R, all-new Outback and G3X Justy. Fuji started life in 1917 as an aircraft manufacturer and continues to develop and assemble aircraft in its aerospace division today. Applying the same basic physics to automobiles led to Subaru`s trademark symmetrical all-wheel drive with horizontally opposed boxer engines. The new Legacy ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lighter Engine Key to New Subaru Legacy 3.0R" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.