Chrysler Group ends production of its Neon compact car on Sept. 23. Taking its place at the auto maker’s assembly plant in Belvidere, IL, will be the ’06 Dodge Caliber – a sportwagon design with all-wheel-drive capability. Chrysler sold more than 1.6 million Neons, which debuted in 1984 as a Dodge product. In recent years, it sold with a Chrysler badge.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lights Out for Neon" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.