Kathleen Ligocki is leaving her post as vice president-customer service for Ford Motor Co. to head supplier Tower Automotive Inc. Ligocki has been with Ford for five years and rose to her current post last year, making her one of the highest-ranking women in the auto industry. Ligocki will replace Dugald K. Campbell – who is retiring – as president and CEO of Tower. Campbell’s departure isn’t a surprise. He had said earlier that he only planned to stay on at the supplier for the first ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ligocki Departs Ford for Tower Automotive" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.