ASHEVILLE, NC ā Ford Motor Co. is targeting its new Lincoln luxury lineup at āself-made, optimistic people for whom life is full of opportunity,ā says Mike Richards, general marketing manager-Lincoln Mercury. During the development of the new lineup, which includes the MKX cross/utility vehicle, redesigned Navigator SUV and MKZ midsize sedan, Richards and his team identified three distinct groups of luxury buyers, he says here at an event to launch the new models. The first he describes ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lincoln Aims for āAmerican Dreamā Segment" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.