Lincoln buyers are the happiest in the industry, the 2004 J.D. Power and Associates Customer Satisfaction Index Survey (CSI) finds. Ford Motor Co.’s domestic luxury brand set an all-time record in terms of satisfying customers with dealer service. Lincoln earned an index score of 912, topping Toyota Motor Corp.’s Lexus brand’s 903 set in 2001. This is the first time Lincoln has risen to the top of J.D. Power’s 23-year-old study. J.D. Power calculates CSI by measuring the satisfaction ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lincoln Edges Out Buick in Customer Satisfaction Study" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642