DEARBORN, MI – Ford Motor Co.’s Lincoln brand is slowly but surely carving out its own niche in the ultra-competitive luxury segment, as it attempts to regain lost ground and reestablish itself as a true high-end player, says a top marketing manager. Mike Crowley, group marketing manager for Ford, Lincoln and Mercury cars and cross/utility vehicles, is confident Lincoln can achieve the same turnaround seen by General Motors Corp.’s Cadillac brand, which was relegated to also-ran status in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lincoln Forging Own Path" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.