Ford Motor Co. reportedly soon will announce the transfer of control of its Lincoln-Mercury brand from Ford’s Premier Automotive Group (PAG) to its core North American operations. PAG Chairman Wolfgang Reitzle will recommend the move to Ford’s top management in the coming weeks, probably before the No.2 auto maker’s annual meeting next month, says a report in The Financial Times. This would leave only European brands within the PAG structure, including Land Rover, Jaguar, Volvo and Aston ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lincoln-Mercury May Be Cut from PAG" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.