Ford Motor Co. says its upcoming Lincoln MKX cross/utility vehicle will base at $34,795 for a front-wheel-drive version and $36,445 for the all-wheel-drive model. Both prices include a $675 destination and delivery charge. The CUV is powered by Ford’s new 3.5L V-6, which is mated to a 6-speed automatic transmission developed with General Motors Corp. The MKX is slated to arrive at Lincoln dealerships in November.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lincoln MKX $36,445 With AWD" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.