DETROIT – Touting the “intelligent conveniences” of the Lincoln brand, Anne Stevens, Ford Motor Co.’s executive vice president and CEO of the Americas, says the new MKX, cross/utility vehicle previewed here at the North American International Auto Show, is aimed at the American entrepreneur. “This is about blue jeans,” Stevens says. “Not blue collar, blue jeans.” The MKX, originally to be called the Aviator, is both a strategic and aesthetic entry for Ford. It is a luxury model for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lincoln MKX CUV to Seek Upscale Buyers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.