NEW YORK – The ’06 Lincoln Zephyr goes on sale with a starting price of less than $30,000 in an effort to crack the luxury segment in which Ford Motor Co.’s domestic luxury marque is No.6 and badly in need of additions to its car portfolio. “The Zephyr allows us to play on somebody else’s field,” says Al Giombetti, vice president-sales for Ford and Lincoln-Mercury. “We are going to make a difference in this segment.” Lincoln Zephyr The Zephyr is positioned to take on four entries in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lincoln Zephyr Takes Aim at Entry-Level Luxos" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.