MUMBAI – As the auction for Daewoo Motors India Ltd.’s assets draws near, there is one line for those interested in acquiring the assets and another for those wishing to share in the spoils. The task of untangling Daewoo India's assets and their puzzling entitlement began last November, when the decision to split up and sell Daewoo India came as a result of a law passed by Parliament, allowing lending institutions and bankers to seize and sell the assets of defaulting ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Line Forms for Daewoo India Spoils" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.