Something more intriguing is at play than just increased sales. According to many of the Internet managers at dealerships on the Ward’s e-Dealer 100, it’s becoming harder to distinguish “Internet” customers from “regular” customers because so many people are using the Internet at various points of researching, shopping and buying cars. (see related data: Top 100 e-Dealers) “There’s still a bit of a separation, but the lines are blurring,” says Chris Markey, Internet director ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"The Lines are Blurring" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.