PARIS – Renault SA’s plan to reach 3.3 million units in 2009 appears precarious. Already Renault has reduced its projections for sales in Iran from 300,000 units to 200,000, and press reports in India indicate trouble over a new joint-venture factory in Chennai. Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. reportedly says it won’t pull out of the JV but does plan to cut back on investment in what was to be a $1 billion, 400,000-unit plant with Renault/Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. in Chennai, with production ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Little Wiggle Room for Renault in 2009 Sales Target" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.