XINJIANG — Efforts to develop China's western provinces are expected to keep “specialty” commercial vehicles demand high here. Sales of medium- and heavy-duty specialty vehicles in Xinjiang are forecast at 4,500-4,800 units (including 1,350-1,450 heavy-duty models) for 2000. That would equal about 55% of the total demand for medium- and heavy-duty commercial vehicles and 12% of Xinjiang's total retail market. In 1999, Xinjiang had a total vehicle population of 350,000 units, and that is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Local specialty heavy-duty market strong" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.