Executives of Green Bay, WI-based Schneider Logistics Inc. and Miami-based Hellmann Worldwide Logistics USA bill the strategic tie-up announced last week by the two companies as the perfect match. The two private firms are about the same size, each handling about $2.2 billion in logistics purchasing annually. But there’s little overlap in markets, expertise and customers between the two, officials say. Together they hope to better tap into opportunities to provide worldwide logistics ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Logistics Firms Link Up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.