Cars around the globe will one day be propelled by electric motors, a transportation expert tells attendees at a recent 2-day conference on electric vehicles in London. Daniel Sperling, director of the University of California’s Institute of Transportation Studies, says the transformation of the auto industry already has begun with hybrid-electric vehicles and will continue in the next few decades with the wide adoption of plug-in HEVs, battery-only electric cars and fuel-cell EVs. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"London Conference Focuses on Electric Vehicles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.