Many prospective car buyers go to the Detroit auto show to comparison shop. They say it’s a lot easier seeing different vehicles there side-by-side, rather than traveling from dealership to dealership. On a smaller scale, that all-in-one-setting set-up is a bit like what was touted a few years ago as “the dealership of the future.” Such a place would offer vehicles not just from a single manufacturer, but from many. All under one roof. For instance, in the SUV department you could ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"A Look Back at the Dealership of the Future" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.