Colorado-based Woodward Governor officially spins off VanDyne SuperTurbo Inc. today in a bid to capitalize on the growing market for increasingly fuel-efficient gasoline and diesel engines. VanDyne SuperTurbo, which also will make its home in Colorado, is marketing a patented technology that combines the low-speed performance of a supercharger with the energy-extraction capabilities of exhaust-heat energy collection. The component promises fuel-efficiency gains of 25%-30% for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Looming MPG Restrictions Spawn ‚ÄėSuperTurbo‚Äô Enterprise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.