KNOXVILLE, TN – When listeners seeking advice call a talk radio show called “Car Concerns,” they talk to an insider who can help them through the dealership experience. That’s because the host of the show based here is a former dealer, Harry Douglas Lane, who goes by the name of Harry Douglas. Harry Douglas dispenses advice on his weekly radio show in Knoxville, TN. He talked his way on to the air by convincing a radio station’s general manager that such a show had a lot to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Off the Lot, On the Air" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.