General Motors Corp. produced 90,310 Buick Regals at its Shanghai joint venture plant in China in 2003, nearly all of them for the domestic market. Regal production began in December 2002. In the U.S., where Buick celebrates its 100th anniversary as a prominent brand on the automotive landscape, the auto maker sold a mere 23,677 Regals in model year ’03, according to Ward’s data. U.S. sales of Regal have fallen in recent years as the vehicle nears the end of its production cycle, soon to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Low Cost, High Anxiety" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.