Heavy-truck operators in Australia are reaping the benefits from a new liquefied petroleum gas (LPG Autogas) induction system designed to significantly reduce fuel costs by improving diesel combustion. Developed by Green Fuel Systems International (GFSI), the dual-phase induction system introduces LPG Autogas via a separate tank into the air intake of a diesel engine, improving efficiency and reducing fuel consumption up to 20%, the company says. In addition, the process nets increases ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"LPG Boosting Heavy-Truck Efficiency in Oz" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.