Robert A. Lutz, former vice chairman of Chrysler Corp. and father of a new generation of mass market Dodge- and Chrysler-brand cars and trucks, is entering a new arena — the high-performance ultra-luxury sports sedan. Mr. Lutz, currently chairman and chief executive of Exide Corp., is working as a consultant on the project to Lime Rock, CT-based Cunningham Car Co., owned by the heirs of the late legendary racecar driver Briggs Cunningham. Cunningham is building a prototype of the car, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lutz Helps Out on Luxury/Performance Car" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.