NEW YORK – General Motors Corp. will use its global reach as it looks to regain a hold on the passenger car market in the U.S., says Bob Lutz, vice chairman-Product Development. "We can't be successful until we become a player in the car side of the business again," Lutz tells the International Motor Press Assn. at the kickoff to the auto show here. He promises a fleet of exciting new cars for all of GM’s divisions. Part of his strategy will be to import cars from foreign subsidiaries ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lutz Promises More Emphasis on Cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.