MILFORD, MI ‚Äď General Motors Co. Vice Chairman Bob Lutz promises to get combative with the competition in upcoming advertising. During a recent product preview at GM‚Äôs proving grounds here, Lutz says ‚Äúthe gloves will come off,‚ÄĚ with the auto maker‚Äôs print, television and Internet spending taking on the competition directly. Where GM has a decided advantage, he says the company will spell it out to consumers. ‚ÄúWe‚Äôre going to have to get much more aggressive in the way we advertise,‚ÄĚ says ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lutz Says GM Advertising to Get ‚ÄėMore Aggressive‚Äô" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.