NEW YORK – Led by BMW AG and Mercedes-Benz, sales of luxury European vehicles continue to outpace many segments of the North American market. And some lux car makers are finding a more enthusiastic response in the U.S. than other parts of the world. Porsche 911 Turbo BMW, Mercedes and Saab nameplates report their best mid-year U.S. results ever, while two of Ford Motor Co.’s Premier Automotive Group (PAG) brands are enjoying record years. Audi is virtually dead on with last ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Luxury Euro Bucks Trend in Declining Market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.