CTI Holdings, which has import rights for Rolls-Royce, Bentley, Porsche, Jaguar and Aston Martin brands, pulled out of this year’s Bangkok Motor Show, which opened in late March, because it didn’t like the location it was allocated. Porsche Cayenne and other super lux brands are pulled from Thai motor show. Local media reports say the display of the Rolls-Royce Phantom, Bentley Arnage Series II, Jaguar XJ and Porsche Cayenne – all new to most markets in Asia – would have ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Luxury Import Car Distributor Exits Bangkok Show" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.