A Mack Trucks Inc. dealer files suit against the truck maker, alleging it violated federal and state law when it made direct sales to the dealer’s potential customers. Wiegand Mack Sales & Service Inc. of Detroit says Mack sold directly to its potential customers, despite Michigan law that forbids motor vehicle manufacturers from “selling any new motor vehicles directly to a retail customer other than through its franchised dealers.” Wiegand is seeking damages of more than $1 million. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mack Trucks Sued by Dealer" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.