In the shadow of the Schockel Mountain in Graz, Austria, supplier Magna Steyr builds an impressive list of luxury and complicated vehicles for big-name auto makers. One building is devoted to the new BMW X3 cross/utility vehicle. Next door, Magna builds the Jeep Grand Cherokee and Chrysler Voyager minivan, the Mercedes E-Class and military-based G-Class, and now the new Saab 9-3 convertible. It recently won an engineering contract to develop portions of the upcoming Smart Forfour. And ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Magna: A Builder for All Regions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.