DETROIT – Magna Steyr Fahrzeugtechnik AG & Co. KG will add the Jeep Commander to its production roster in early 2006, Chrysler Group says. The Commander will be the sixth Chrysler model to roll off Magna Steyr’s “Div. J” assembly line in Graz, Austria, joining its platform mate Grand Cherokee, in addition to the Chrysler Voyager and Grand Voyager minivans and the 300 Series sedan and wagon. Graz production will be shipped to Europe and other markets outside North America. Chrysler ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Magna Builds European Jeep Commander in 2006" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.