VIENNA – Magna International confirms plans to produce the Mini Paceman at its Magna Steyr Fahrzeugtechnik plant in Graz, Austria. Magna says it recently signed a contract with BMW for development and assembly of the Paceman. It says the Paceman represents the second new-vehicle program produced by Magna Steyr for Mini. Production of the Paceman is expected to begin in late 2012 on the same assembly line as the Mini Countryman. There is no official information about planned volumes. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Magna Confirms Mini Paceman to Be Built in Austria" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.