TROY, MI – As the market for fullsize pickups and SUVs goes, so goes the fortunes of suppliers manufacturing the crucial metallic skeleton that contributes so much to the ride, handling and hauling capability of these large utilitarian vehicles. Manufacturing and shipping these massive structures is neither easy nor cheap, but doing it profitably is an even greater challenge. For proof, note that two of the biggest players in the sector – Dana Corp. and Tower Automotive – landed in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Magna Cosma Quickly Dominates Frame Sector" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.