Magna International Inc. will run the paint shop at Chrysler Group’s Toledo, OH, assembly complex, resurrecting a manufacturing model touted by the auto maker as the way of the future. Magna, through its Magna Steyr Magna Steyr Fahrzeugtechnik AG & Co KG subsidiary, will manage and operate the site’s paint shop. Magna Steyr takes the reins from Chrysler, which inherited the operation when Haden Prism, a subsidiary of Haden International Group, abandoned the high-profile project in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Magna Covers Paint Shop for Chrysler" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642